Aims, Ethos & School Policies
We aim to provide a nurturing environment where each child is inspired to reach their full potential, not only in terms of academic, creative and sporting attainments, but also in terms of self-confidence and happiness as an eleven year old child, ready to meet the demands of their future life – an education for life.
"We are a green house, not a hot house"
- to provide a positive, encouraging, secure and happy environment
- to help all pupils reach their own individual and unique potential
- to provide a wide and varied curriculum
- to provide an extensive range of extra-curricular activities and educational visits
- to extend gifted and able pupils
- to provide support for those who might require time to achieve their potential
- to maintain a close home-school partnership throughout each pupil’s time at Willington
- to lay the foundations and discipline for the pupils’ future educational progression
Our Pupils' Code of Conduct
- celebrate our differences
- support each other
- respect people and property
- create a peaceful working environment
- wear our uniform with pride
- be ambassadors for Willington
Please click on the links below to download our school policies. For policies not displayed here please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for the Parent Complaints Policy. In the past academic year (2017/18) no complaints have been received from parents.