Aims, Ethos & School Policies
We aim to provide a nurturing environment where each boy is inspired to reach his full potential, not only in terms of academic, creative and sporting attainments, but also in terms of his self-confidence and happiness as a thirteen year old boy ready to meet the demands of his future life – an education for life.
"We are a green house, not a hot house"
- to provide a positive, encouraging, secure and happy environment
- to help all boys reach their own individual and unique potential
- to provide a wide and varied curriculum
- to provide an extensive range of extra-curricular activities and educational visits
- to extend gifted and able boys
- to provide support for those boys who might require time to achieve their potential
- to maintain a close home-school partnership throughout each boy’s time at Willington
- to lay the foundations and discipline for the boys’ future educational progression
Our Boys' Code of Conduct
- celebrate our differences
- support each other
- respect people and property
- create a peaceful working environment
- wear our uniform with pride
- be ambassadors for Willington
Please click on the links below to download our school policies. For policies not displayed here please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for the Parent Complaints Policy. In the past academic year (2016/17) no complaints have been received from parents.