INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
The New Wimbledon Theatre, Wimbledon, SW19 1QG
Monday 1st July at 2.30pm
We are all very much looking forward to Prizegiving, which is being held once more at The New Wimbledon Theatre. We do hope you find the following information helpful and we would particularly like to draw your attention to Point 9, which details where to collect your son(s) at the end of the event.
We are expecting in excess of 500 people to attend and your cooperation will be much appreciated to ensure the smooth running of this occasion. If you have any queries please contact Lucy Walton via: email@example.com.
- Boys should be dropped off at school as normal for registration and they should be dressed in smart school uniform comprising blazer, white shirt, grey trousers/shorts, grey socks, smart school shoes (no trainers) and Willington tie. There will be no PE/games lessons on Monday.
- Please provide your son with a packed lunch in a disposable bag as the boys will not be taking their school bags to Prizegiving.
- Please note that all boys must be picked up from The New Wimbledon Theatre and there will be no after school provision. For emergency contact please text or call Jackie Bunce on the School mobile: 07842 031422.
- The boys will be taken to the theatre by Willington staff and they will remain in their care until they are reunited with you at the end of Prizegiving. The boys will all be seated in the Stalls. Please see Point 9 for details of where to collect your son. Please note that it will not be possible for you to collect your son before the end of the event.
- For security reasons, the theatre staff will only allow entry to those who have a ticket. Please ensure that all members of your group have their own ticket. For any queries on the day, please go to the Information Desk in the main foyer of the theatre, which will be run by Willington staff.
- The foyer bar will be open from 1.45pm.
- In line with theatre policy and our Safeguarding Policy, no photography or filming please. The school’s official photographer will be taking photographs of the boys with their prizes.
- Normal theatre rules apply – please remain seated and kindly switch off mobile phones.
- DEPARTURE: We would request that parents leave first and make their way to the Muster Points to collect their son(s) (please see attached map). The boys will be dismissed one year group at a time and taken to the Muster Points for collection. Please collect your youngest son first.