Aims, Ethos & School Policies
We aim to provide a nurturing environment where each child is inspired to reach their full potential, not only in terms of academic, creative and sporting attainments, but also in terms of self-confidence and happiness as an eleven year old child, ready to meet the demands of their future life – an education for life.
non scholae sed vitae discimus
- to provide a positive, encouraging, secure and happy environment
- to help all pupils reach their own individual and unique potential
- to provide a wide and varied curriculum
- to provide an extensive range of extra-curricular activities and educational visits
- to extend and support children of all abilities
- to maintain a close home-school partnership throughout each pupil’s time at Willington
- to lay the foundations and discipline for the pupils’ future educational progression
At Willington, we instil the following values into everything we do
Please click on the links below to download our school policies. For policies not displayed here please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for the Parent Complaints Policy. In the past academic year (2019/20) one parent complaint was received.